Monday, August 7, 2006

QotD: Weekend Goal Follow-Up

So, how did do with that weekend goal? No goal? What did you do this weekend?

Didn't have a weekend Goal really... There are a few things I figured would get done but they are things Scott has to do. (put a new muffler on the blazer) I will have to learn to use the lawn tractor apparently, since that isn't getting done often enough. The grass is tripping me, its so long. I didnt have any goals that I could actually do. ( I could mow the yard if he started the mower and showed me how it all worked I suppose.) But last I talked to Him before the weekend he was trying to get a load out of Utah, then he was stopped in Nevada on Sunday fixing something. And today? I have no idea where he is. The point: he did not make it home for the weekend.

So, On Friday we went to my adorable nephew, Samuel's First Birthday Party. And then we just stayed the weekend at my Mom and Dad's house. On Saturday we went to the Pool, and On Sunday  We went to Church and to play with the cousins.  It was a nice weekend.. mostly relaxing. 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment