Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I've been tagged....

I have been tagged by Cloudfish  and thus far I have no idea what to write..

but here goes nothing....

1. I almost drowned when I was about 2; we lived by a lake and I fell in, my brother and sister alerted my Dad with cries of "the baby's in the lake" and he pulled me out. I spit up a bit of water.. but aside from that I was fine. I almost fell out the back of the family station wagon later the same year... my Mom was starting to think God wanted me back.

2. I took 6 years to finish college, one year in the wrong major, two years getting double associate degrees, a year working on a breeding farm, and two years finishing a BA.  I jokingly say I crammed 4 years of college into 6 years of life. I do feel like the circuitous route I took did put me in the right place at the right time. I met my husband in college.

3. I have spent 15 years of my life in Catholic School including 2 years of college. And I think it was time and money well spent for grade and high school. (I'm sending my kids to Catholic school)  For the last two years of College.. not so much!

4. I like to collect things, I am a pack rat extraordinaire. I have collections of beads, papers, horse figures, teacups, tiggers, betas (granted there are only 4 of them), jewelry, blue glass, tea, books,   I could go on.. but you get the idea...

5. Really I just have run out of things to say I cant thing of anything... except for how darn frustrated I am the difficulty with which I have finding bras in my size (which I will not mention here) but not a "mainstream size" I have not been an easy to find size since high school.... and I am tired of being told 800 ways to take my measurements only to find my size is so bloody hard to find it makes me want to scream... yeah....

so... I'm tagging....

artifactor
Mr. P
Roemer
Essy
Bokker

Read and post comments

No comments:

Post a Comment