Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sometimes I wonder what these people are like in real life...

I have been clicking around on IMDB.com for the last couple days looking for answers to a few questions. Why did the creepy coach on CSI Miami look so familiar? And the Swimmers mother too? As well as what has happened to Greg Wiggle, and Is Holly Marie Combs doing a current project?

And the answers to these questions are The creepy coach is Brian Krause who played Leo on Charmed.

The swimmers mother was the nurse and ;love interest on Doc with Billy Ray Cyrus.

Greg Wiggle Page has the condition orthostatic intolerance, and this condition is causing problems with his walking, balance, speech and coordination.

Holly is not doing anything IMBD worthy, she is spending time with her kids.

Besides the answers I was looking for I also learned there are college girls in love with Greg Wiggle who buy children's videos to watch him dance and move his hips ....

 Lots of CSI Miami fans think the way Alexx the coroner  is portrayed as compassionate comes off as creepy.... many of those same fans think Caleigh dresses like a hooker and the writers have dumbed her down terribly (I agree).... and plenty of the fans think H is creepy and sexist, and David Caruso over acts.....

Apparently Sam Wiggle, Greg's replacement is a paunchy, ugly, man who can't sing, or dance and is trying to hard to "BE" Greg..... Besides Greg was the only reason to watch the wiggles...

Holly is an idiot who is depriving her fans of her presence, and pictures of her children...

And Mandy Patinkin is a jerk who cant possibly have and good reason for leaving the show he's on...


Are people really this selfish and delusional that they believe once someone is in the entertainment industry they are the fan's  own personal property and any decision they make in the best interest of their own life and family is no good if it doesn't make the fans happy? Am I the only person who is glad to see that Holly is taking time off to be with her kids, and that she has kept their pictures out of the press because they deserve a normal as possible life. Am I the only person Glad to see Greg is taking care of his health, and that the group had Sam to pull up from the ranks to take his place? Am I the only one who doesn't assume Mandy is an overbearing ass his costars cant stand?

Am I?

I kept reading because it was like a train wreck, I couldn't look away... but I know why I dont read, or listen to entertainment news... I dont get it. I dont get the need to know the intimate details of celebrities lives. I can barely keep track of my own life. Do I read the odd interview here and there? yes, and I'm pleased to read someone loves their spouse and kids, I'm a little tickled when they talk about a role  being special, when it was a role I liked watching, and I get a little kick if I read we have something in common.

BUT

Chances are.. in 24 hours I wont remember what I read.  I have more pressing problems in my life, like the issue tonight. I have explained 3 times to my son that his homework paper says to trace the sides of the rectangle, and he has done everything but. Whether or not Sam Wiggle has a paunch is not as important as my son learning to slow down and do his homework neatly and correctly.


OY!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment