Monday, July 14, 2008

the puppy

This is a special puppy. It is one of the most wonderful gifts ever given to me. On Mother's day this past year, my nephew had with him this puppy and another. Both very cute. He showed them to me and I commented how cute the borderCollie was as it looked just like the Border Collie I used to have, Lady.

I had Lady for 12 years, she was a shelter rescue, and my constant companion while Hubby was on the road. My nephew loved Lady. Upon my comment he selflessly gave me his little puppy. Just like that, not a second thought. It reduced my sister and I both to tears. and that puppy hangs out on top of my monitor. Little Lady.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

  1. how sweet kids really do know the meaning of giving they truly give with all their hearts! womderful photo & brushes of lady! seeya hugya *G*

    ReplyDelete