Saturday, April 7, 2007

QotD: I Was Sold

Have you ever purchased something from an infomercial? 
Submitted by Colleen.

I had to think about it, but I know I purchased  sugar hair removal stuff... I would call it a huge waste of time and money, except that doesn't cover the enormous amount of pain I experienced using it. Nor does that cover the description of the hair removal cycle of a week and a half hair free and then waiting 2.5 weeks for the hair to get long enough fort he product to work. *rolls eyes*  yeah.. huge waste of money.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

  1. Heh, was it that Nads stuff? Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a different one, about 3 years after I tried Nad's too... hoping it was different... That would be the optimist I used to be... LOL

    ReplyDelete