Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Now that I can blog...

I cant think of anything to say.... go figure...

I have come to the conclusion that Milk Duds are addictive and evil... and I should not buy them...

I've also come to the conclusion (again) that mice are filthy little vermin and when they are not ripping open food packaging are ransacking other places in my house to find the things I will be most angry to find chewed up like mini sweater Christmas ornament. darn it all....

I know none of this is very exciting to read.. sorry. its a boring kinda day....

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

3 comments:

  1. Well I thought it was cute, especially about the filthy little vermins. I hate mice. And pigeons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. You should go over to mainmors blog and ask him about my mouse song and dance. We live back in a farm area and when they till we get one or 2. And they apparently know where to find me? Now not a month ago, while ripping back the god awful black sheet stuff thats supposed to control weeds in a flower garden, I saw what looked like the head of a snake. I went and got a rake, a hoe and gardening gloves with the intent of picking it up by its head, controlling it with the rake and putting it in a bucket so I could call animal control. Well I picked it up by its head and and it had feet and a huge tail. Lizard.. I have photos. He bit me but he was cute. But a mouse I will climb a wall to get away from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up w/ all boys--- surrounded by snakes, and lots of other ghoulish stuff. Pretty much unfazed by most. But, like you, Josephine M-0-6, I'm freakin' terrified of mice. I hate meeces to pieces! It's completely over the top fear.

    ReplyDelete