Friday, October 27, 2006

QotD: My First Flight

Do you remember your first flight? Where did you go? Why?
Submitted by Laurel.

Sadly, I have never flown period.  I have however ridden a zip line and I have jumped on horseback... I know that isn't the kind of flight the Q meant. But it is as close as I have gotten to flight. And the first of those? would have been jumping over a creek horseback in my teens at summer camp.. in a western saddle.. for those of you who do not understand the significance of that... (western saddles have a horn on the front.. where a cowboy ties his rope.. when you jump.. that horn is in the way and landing on it in anyway can be a life changing experience) So for a few weeks I had a large and ugly bruise on my inner right thigh where I landed very wrong.....

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment