Friday, January 4, 2008

QotD: The Iowa Caucuses

What was your reaction to the results of the Iowa caucuses?  

Honestly?

Thank God it's over!!!!

I know, how decidedly Un-American of me, right? How can be so uninterested in such history- making events. But I'm tired of it. We live in Illinois but our news is out of Iowa, and I'm tired of hearing about it and I'm tired of the ads, and I'm tired of playing guess who's on the campaign trail with so-and-so. I'm tired of the I did/will change this country single-handedly, and no one else could possibly do a good job in the white house but me speeches.  I'm tired of I will take away tax breaks from everyone but you the poor and down trodden, and I will singlehandedly give you health care, and I'm tired of Who a better Christian for the White house? cmon you know its so-and-so...

I'[m tired of the obvious flaws and falsehoods in everyone's campaigns and promises. Hillary is going to take the tax breaks from the oil companies..  great so when Gas is $5 a gallon and we can buy groceries or fuel that will be better for us..  Obama and his long illustrious service to the state of Illinois..  hmmm... service to Chicago maybe.   And Edwards.. thinks he will singlehandedly take away health care from Congress if they dont bow down to him and pass universal health care..

And yes I'm conservative.. but I'm tired of the republican party being to scared to address the health care problems.. and we obviously have them. And I'm tired of them all refusing to acknowledge the need for a middle ground in the pro life arena. (Yes I'm pro-life, but our country is not ready to make abortion illegal.)

I'm really tired of the fight over who we should be taxing and who deserves help from the government, because it seems like no matter who is making the rules as owners of a business, trying to make it, and barely scraping by.. we get screwed every time

O_O

O_o


Yeah.. I'm tired of the political agenda on both sides of the coin.... from your party and mine..

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment