It could take me a week to think of 8 things... I'm not very good at these but I'll play anyway.
I was tagged by maura_ea
Firstly, the rules:
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to also post these rules in their blog.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to be tagged and list them.
Send an email telling them they are tagged or leave a comment doing the same.
8 Random Facts/Habits about Maura:
1.When I play free cell on the computer I like to put the aces in a certain order.. I'd rather restart the game to get them in the order I want than win with them out of order.
2. My favorite time of the day is sunrise, but I like to enjoy it under the covers with my feet out of the blankets dangling in the breeze from the open windows. This is behavior learned at Girl Scout camp where I was a counselor and a camper for years on end.
3. If I had thought of it, I would have gone to school to be a Park Ranger or Scout Camp Ranger. I'd have lived at camp if I could have. It was home for me, and this house is home for me because of the similarities.
4.I never wanted anything more than being a wife and a mother. I like the other things I have done, in school jobs I have held, In fact I love the things I have done, but nothing compares to having a small child's eyes light up because you are coming to their "Teddy Bear Picnic" at school.
5. I like my coffee like I like my men, strong, blond and sweet. The first time I said that t my husband (then my boyfriend) he turned a shade of red I did not think was possible on a human face.
6. Thursday is my Hubby and my 10th anniversary. I really wanted to have a big picnic with all our family and friends.. but we don't have the funds for it.. I guess we will have to do that for our 15th..oh heck maybe the 11th or 12th... I think whenever we have even remotely close to enough $ to throw a party we will.
7. as an adult all my favorite colors are earth tones... when I was young I liked everything.. especially girly colors, but I always thought it was strange that I liked camouflage.... like it wasn't made to be liked for the color scheme so why did I? I no longer have those hang-ups about why I like color nor do I care what it says about me or if people think I'm weird.
8. I say ROFL out loud. pronounced Rah-ful, I even have a beta named Rofl.. his "brothers" are Ty, Lol, and Shishy.
Wow I did it..
now who to tag....
wont hurt my feelings if you dont have the time this trip around ;)