Thursday, May 31, 2007

10 Years.

10 years we have been married. I celebrated with one child, he celebrates with the other halfway across the country.

10 years, sometimes I'm surprised it has really been 10 years, it seems to have flown by.. 

In the 10 years we have been married

we have

had 2 children, both c-section
bought a house on 16 acres
bought 7 semi's
sold 6 semi's, if you are keeping track it means we only have 1
bought 5 semi-trailers
sold 2 and lost one, long story, don't ask
kept the same dog, and she is getting old poor puppy.
bought a horse
been given a pony
gained a few pounds... not evenly distributed, I might add.
moved twice. and oh how I hate to move....
had 5 different cars/vehicles sold 2 trades one in and I wrecked one.
went into business with a partner
learned going into business with a partner was a mistake


No comments:

Post a Comment