Thursday, June 19, 2008

Snagged from R. G. Ryan

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was married barely a year, and I would have been on my second summer of custom wheat Harvest, driving a combine.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

Today is essentially over. But my list was short, Get haircut, feed children and animals, buy a few essentials.

3) Snacks I enjoy: what food dont I enjoy...  I love kettle cooked chips from target. And there are few fruits and veggies i dont like. and chocolate is always good.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off all my debt, start savings for retirement and college for kids. Give to my church, and then invest in good people I know who are struggling to get by day to day.

5) Places I have lived: Various places in the state of Illinois, a little schooling in the Terre Haute, In area, and a short jaunt at a job in PA.

6) Jobs I have had: Cashier at a steak house, Girl Scout Camp Counselor, Horse Breeding Farm Slave, Camp Horseback Riding Director/Instructor,  Stable Grunt/Assistant Trainer, Retail Grunt, Animal Shelter Grunt, Combine Operator, Retail Boutique Grunt/Cashier, Wife, Mother

7) Bloggers I am tagging who I will enjoy getting to know better:

Everyone in my neighborhood!!!


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment