Thursday, July 5, 2007

QotD: Sorry, You Can't Wear That Anymore

What clothing item do you wish could be banned?
Submitted by Mike E.

There are so many things to choose from......

Anything that is meant to be "too tight" looking, especially things with buttons.... I have spent my entire life trying to avoid "busty button pucker" only to find I have to buy my shirts two sizes too big because someone thinks it is sexy to wear an ill-fitting shirt.

Swimsuits in my size or larger with a flimsy "shelf bra" I gotta say I wear an xl top.. and that shelf bra..... what are they thinking.... someone help me out here..... who designs this cr... stuff?

I'll be honest I wear an xl since having 2 kids, I'm not longer fit and trim and I was never "skinny" On the cusp of "gee if you lose anymore weight you wont be healthy" I was still a size 8 on bottom 10 on top and  I'm only 5 ft. my point, I do have one.  No longer fit trim or even psuedo svelte.. I should not be wearing anything with spaghetti straps or strapless (except a formal dress with built in support) and yet.. they make this stuff for my size and larger.... and really..... it is NOT flattering. (short shorts included...)

I've also spent an entire life time believing your bra is not meant to be outer wear.. it should not be visible through your shirt, and the straps should not be wider than the straps of the shirt you have on... and I still feel that way not matter what Victoria's secret is.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment