Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dial-up, my nemesis

It took me almost a week after Valentines to get the Design page to load so I could change the look of my vox, and I haven't been able to get any pictures to upload in so long..  I'm a little frustrated.

On the other hand it does seem to pale in comparison to the power outages everywhere nearby due to the latest ice storm. The last time we had a power outage we frivolously blew $600 on a gas powered generator. We have been using it for more than 24 hours this time and I think we used it for about 24 the last time. The first time this winter the power went out we rented a generator for $45 a day or something... so after 14 days of no power we will actually be ahead... even so not having to go and get a generator and

No comments:

Post a Comment