Thursday, August 19, 2021

swamp witch woes

These two memes speak to me on a specific "soon to be old lady headed for 50 years old at break-neck speed where the hell did all the time go" level.

                     ~and~

I don't get dressed up. I have nowhere to go. I wash my face, my hair, brush my teeth, for years, just the basics. 

But I recently decided I didn't want to have the face of a swamp witch. I'm past the point of not aging. I don't think that was ever in the cards for me anyway, no one on my family magically looks eternally youthful. But I'd like to grow old gracefully.  I'm trying to work out a skin routine that will help facilitate this without costing an arm and a leg. 

Yesterday,  I did none of it. No morning routine, no bedtime routine. I was practically comatose most of the day. 

Oops. 


No comments:

Post a Comment